Friday, May 10, 2013

Picture Post Update

Random Asparagus coming up. I didn't plant these. You can see the potato tower behind them.


Between an event I have coming up (Territory Days in Old Colorado City), gardening, watching my son, and just the general stream of house guests during warmer months I haven't found much time to blog. Just pictures today with a few captions. Everything is growing well, even things I didn't plant myself. 




Peas starting to sprout





Sweet Basil





The Flowers I thought would die. Dog waters them more than I do...





Radishes. 4 types started this year.





Red Bell Pepper Sprout





Grandma's Rhubarb - Growing despite being trampled, buried, and never watered.





Rosemary coming in nicely. Adds great flavor to my meals.





Supersteak Tomato after being transplanted



Tokyo Long White Onions finally peaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment